Forest House Veterinary Surgery is RCVS Accredited.
We are located in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire.
We provide a full range of services for cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea-pigs, other small animals, horses and farm animals.
Our vets constantly review and update their skills and technology making sure that we can offer you the highest level of care at all times.
We take great pride in our high standards
of pet and client care
Forest House Veterinary Surgery moved in to its present building in April 1999.
The surgery building provides:
- Ample car parking for clients.
- A large inviting reception and waiting area.
- Fully computerised patient records and billing system.
- Modern DIGITAL X-ray facilities.
- In-house laboratory facilities for blood and urine testing.
- Two consulting rooms.
- Two well equipped operating rooms.
- Kennel area for patients.
- Office facilities.
We provide veterinary services for animals kept in Knaresborough and the surrounding area
(including Harrogate, Ripon, York, Leeds, Wetherby, Boroughbridge, Pateley Bridge, Harewood, Summer Bridge, Dacre, Bilton, Pannal, Spofforth, Leathley, Lofthouse, Laverton, Kirkby Overblow, Huby, Burton Leonard, Bishop Monkton, Hampsthwaite, Killinghall, Birstwith, Ripley, Nidd, Brearton, Farnham and Arkendale)
For more information telephone:
Forest House Veterinary Surgery,
29 York Place, Knaresborough,
North Yorkshire. HG5 0AD