Caring for all of your animals, at all times.
COVID-19 (coronavirus): Information for our clients - click here
Book Your Appointments Online
Pet Portal is available 24 hours a day
Forest House Veterinary Surgery, 29 York Place, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire. HG5 0AD
With Pet Portal you can:
- You can book appointments to bring your pet to the surgery for most common reasons.
- If you cannot find the appointment reason that you want please call the surgery on (01423) 862121 to book your appointment.
- Some appointments require special arrangements e.g. a specific vet or a particular drug to be ordered in advance. These appointments are not listed as reasons on Pet Portal. Please speak to our receptionists to book these appointments to ensure that the correct arrangements are made.
Update your details
- Update your contact details
- Add photos of your pets
- Add a new pet to your record
Check your reminders
- See when your pets are due for vaccination, worming or flea treatment
Home visits, visits to horses and visits to farm animals cannot be booked online
please call the surgery on (01423) 862121 to book visits.
New Users: Please read the following information before using Pet Portal
Registering for the First Time
If you are already registered as a client with us:
The first step is to set up a password for Pet Portal. To do this, the system will try to find your records on the practice computer system and send you a link by email to set up your password. You will need to already have your mobile phone number and email address registered on our computer system. If you need to update your details first, please speak to one of our receptionists who will be able to do this for you.
- Click "Already visited the practice"
- Enter the MOBILE phone number and pet's name that we already have in your records
- An email will be sent to the email address that we already have on your records
- Click on the link in the email to set up your account and password
- If you have problems matching your details please speak to our receptionists to check / update our records
If you have never registered with us before:
You will need to register as a new client. You can do this through Pet Portal or by speaking to one of our receptionists.
- Click "New to the practice"
- Enter your details and follow the instructions in Pet Portal
Copyright 2014.Forest House Vets Ltd. All Rights Reserved.